Article provided by: k9rawsupplies
Here at K9 Raw Supplies we can offer a reliable pet transport service. We have over 20 years experience of handling dogs and cats, whether that be our own pets, those we have rescued and fostered or those we come into contact with through our business.
The health and wellbeing of dogs and cats is always our priority and this extends to ensuring they are safe and well when they need to be transported.
Services we offer include:
- Transporting your pets during a relocation within the UK. We will collect your pet from your current location and bring them to your new residence safely and hassle free.
- Collecting pets from Sea Ports and Airports
- Transferring rescue dogs and cats within the UK and those entering the UK from abroad and ensuring they arrive at their foster or adoptive homes safely and with minimal stress.
- Transport to veterinary clinics and specialist animal hospitals
- Collecting a new puppy or kitten
Our vans are fully fitted out with Barjo safety crates, air conditioning and are regularly maintained. After every journey everything is fully washed and disinfected to ensure the highest possible levels of hygiene. Routes are planned, in advance and you are kept up to date during the whole journey.
Our rates include travel from our base in Gloucestershire to the destination – drop off location and back again. Charges are generally based on a rate of 70p per mile (55p for rescue charity’s). Discounts are given for multiple pet transportation to/from the same address. Please contact us for your individual rate. email@example.com or call phone 07824359451